Our Response to COVID-19
First and foremost, we want you to know that we value the health and safety of our customers and staff. As a business, Islington Chrysler FIAT is taking the extra steps necessary to maintain a healthy and sanitary workplace while still meeting our customers’ needs.
We continue to monitor information from provincial health authorities for their guidance and recommendations on how we can help to prevent the spread of this virus.
Our steps include:
- Thorough cleanings of all dealership facilities daily
- Sanitizing gel and foam stations available on-site
- Providing our staff with specific instructions on hand washing and the importance of staying home if they are not feeling well
- Adhering to the recommended six feet of social distance from other staff and customers
We will be adjusting schedules and operations for some of our staff to ensure that we stay well and can continue serving our customers efficiently. These schedule adjustments should have minimal impact on our in-store operations.
Our website is a helpful resource for shopping and researching vehicles, finding service and parts information, and communicating directly with the dealership. We will also continue to offer vehicle pick-up and delivery services.
No matter the department you're looking to reach, we have staff available to answer your questions and assist with your needs. You can connect with a member of our team by phone, email or through our website.
Together, we can maintain a healthy environment and combat the spread of COVID-19.
On behalf of our dealership, thank you for being a loyal customer. Please don't hesitate to reach out as we remain dedicated to serving you for all of your automotive needs through this challenging time.
Safeguarding you and our staff against COVID-19
Due to the current concerns of the COVID-19 virus, Islington Chrysler is taking extra precautions to protect the health of our guests, customers and staff. We are open for business and we are fully prepared to conduct business online and over the phone without you ever leaving your home. Our White glove delivery service will provide a touch free transaction and our coordinators will sanitize and clean your vehicle before we provide you the keys.
Should you wish to visit us rest assured that our showroom has been completely sanitized and protocols have been put in place to protect you and our staff. Some of these measures include:
- Eliminating all physical contact including hand shaking
- Disinfecting high-touch areas throughout the day, before and after every guest and staff interaction
- Disinfecting any test-drive vehicles after use
- Mandating staff regularly wash hands and disinfect work areas even if guest interaction or staff interaction didn't occur
- Mandating all staff wear gloves when coming into contact with a customer vehicle
- Asking staff who feel unwell to remain home and not come into work
- Sending staff home who show any sign of illness
If you are planning to visit, please consider the following for the safety of our staff and other guests.
1. Do you have any of the following: fever, difficulty breathing, or recent development of a cough?
2. Have you travelled outside the country in the last 14 days?
3. Have you been in contact or close proximity to someone who has travelled outside the country in the last 14 days, to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 OR to someone who has a suspected case of COVID-19?